Pattern: Wool-Ease Mittens by Stephanie Taylor
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick in Cranberry
Needle: size 10, DPN
Date Started: January 31, 2009
Date Finished: February 1, 2009
Comments: Apparently I can't read patterns because I made the cuff too short on the first mitten and did not notice it until I started the second mitten. I decided to leave it rather than re-doing the entire first mitten. I made the first one in one night and the second last night while watching the Superbowl.
I am really proud of myself for finishing four projects by February 1st. I think that is the last finished object for awhile, however. I am hoping to finish the Forest Canopy Shawl this week, but I am not quite sure how I am going to block it with two cats running around.
2 comments:
They are wonderful! Congrats on being fearless.
Yarn fears you!! Those are great.
Post a Comment