First up, some Malabrigo Lace in Green Sapphire. I cannot even explain how soft and yummy this yarn is. It is going to be a Whisper Cardigan.
Next is the Don't Be Blue Kit from The Loopy Ewe. I got this for not getting into their sock club. Yes, that's Casbah. I love the color, and of course anything with cashmere in it is going to be wonderful.
Last, but certainly not least is the book Socks from the Toe Up (Amazon link) by WendyKnits. I have been looking forward to this book since I heard about it last summer. I think it will be the perfect way to achieve my 2009 Fearless Knitting goal of making toe up socks. Incidentally, the pattern for the Don't Be Blue Kit is from Wendy herself.

I'm trying to resist the urge to cast on all these projects at once.
No comments:
Post a Comment