Monday, May 25, 2009

Lists

I love making lists. I have for as long as I can remember. I write a to-do list in my planner every day, and I often have a secondary to-do list that breaks down those tasks. I have other lists on my computer, in my apartment, and in my head.

Yesterday was graduation, so today is my first day of summer. Thinking about summer naturally made me want to create lists. I've had a Things I Want to Do This Summer list on my computer for quite awhile. My #1 priority is finishing my thesis. Besides that and my job, I plan to spend my summer being creative and relaxing: knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, and reading. In that spirit, you will notice two new lists on my sidebar. The first is a list of books I've read this summer. I'm cheating a little- I started some of these books last week, but classes were over so I figure that counts. I know 90% of these books aren't Literature, but I spend all school year reading intellectual books. I welcome the opportunity to engross myself in more fluffy books.The second is a (very unrealistic) list of knitting goals. I want to see how many projects I can get done, so I'll be keeping track of those there.

With all of these lists settled, I'm ready to have a productive and relaxing summer.

No comments: