Thursday, March 25, 2010
3-Month Sleeve
I cannot remember if I mentioned this at the time, but in December (during finals) I started the second sleeve of my second Liesl sweater. I am sure all of you experienced knitters see where this story is going. Stress + distracted knitting = frogging. I knit the sleeve inside out. I was so disgusted with myself that I put it in time out for a month or two. I pulled it out again during my finishing kick, but I got bored with the pattern and put it away again. Two Liesls in such a short time was not a good idea. However, NCAA basketball is good for something- I finally finished that sleeve. Maybe I'll even be able to wear it once before it gets too warm for a wool sweater. I have one more body repeat, the garter edging, and the buttons to go. My fingers are crossed I can do it in less than three months this time. Maybe I better start looking for buttons now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the buttons.
Post a Comment