- I bought some beautiful orange lilies (I forget their proper name) yesterday. Looking at them makes me so happy.
- Too bad Fenway keeps drinking their water.
- It is finally warm and sunny out. My blinds are all open.
- Hurry up Spring!
- Tons of homework this weekend.
- But it is for a good cause- I am visiting Mr. DB soon.
- That means I need to hurry up and finish his VDay scarf.
- Which was supposed to be a Christmas scarf.
- Sometimes I wish he was not so tall.
- Why do contractions bother me so much, even in blog posts?
- I am not quite sure how I feel about Valentines' Day. I have always hated it as a Hallmark holiday. You should express your feelings for your loved ones all the time, not just one day. Plus, I think it puts an unfair amount of pressure on the couple, often the boyfriend/husband.
- Maybe I would be less indifferent if Mr. DB and I were spending the day together.
- I got Fenway groomed on Monday. It cost a fortune, but no more matted fur. I think he feels better too.
- Weasley is grooming Fenway right now- soo adorable!
- I tried to take a picture, but they stopped when they saw me grab my iPhone.
- I need more coffee, and breakfast.
- No more procrastinating on my homework.
- Have a good weekend!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Still Plugging Away
Not much going on here. Just some random thoughts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We used to have our long haired cat shaved in the spring. Don't they look a bit awkward at first?
Post a Comment