Monday, May 2, 2011

2011 Goals- April Recap

  1. Make one scrapbook- no
  2. Start and finish a sweater- in progress
  3. Make a color work project- no
  4. Knit Nana and Grandad socks- no
  5. Finish or frog all 2010 knitting projects- same place as last month
  6. Make a felt advent calendar- no
  7. Work out 111 times-worked out 14 times. Best month so far!
  8. Lose 11% of my body weight- doing pretty well at this- almost to 5% :)
  9. Learn to walk in high heels- walked around in heels several evenings. I need to work on this in May because I have a few heels-necessary events coming up in the next couple of months.
  10. Prepare an academic paper for submission to a journal- Professor asked me to co-author something, which is really exciting! Also planning some other projects.
  11. Read 11 non-school books by different authors- read two books.  Actually 4, but two were by an author (Jane Austen) that I've already read.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

You're doing pretty good on those goals.