Thursday, September 1, 2011

2011 Goals- August Recap

Wait, is it September already? Really? Are you sure? August was super busy for me. I was in Michigan, New York, Virginia/DC, and Wisconsin. I almost hate to say this, but I am glad school started again this week. I need some structure back in my life. Anyway, I cannot say it is too surprising that I did not get much done in August.
  1. Make one scrapbook- no
  2. Start and finish a sweater- started a new vest
  3. Make a color work project- no
  4. Knit Nana and Grandad socks- no
  5. Finish or frog all 2010 knitting projects- still one left.
  6. Make a felt advent calendar- no
  7. Work out 111 times-worked out 1 time. Is that even possible?!
  8. Lose 11% of my body weight- gah, I think I'm back to square one on this.
  9. Learn to walk in high heels- forgot about this, again
  10. Prepare an academic paper for submission to a journal- second draft of one paper is submitted (for a conference then a book, but I'm counting it)
  11. Read 11 non-school books by different authors- finished!
Let's just forget August and focus on September, ok?

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

Yea, I'm pretty bad about the whole working out thing too. Since the weather change, it should be a bit easier now.