Seriously, where has this year gone?! I woke up today and decided that it was about time that I got back on track, with exercising, with eating well, with my blog. So I went to spinning class, vowed not to have dessert, and am posting for the second time all year.
Just a brief update about what has been keeping me busy.
Mr. DB moved in with me in early January. We are finally getting into a routine and organizing the apartment. Other than that, I am doing a lot of research this semester but only taking one class. My final set of exams is in three weeks. Eek! So basically all my free time is spent reading and studying. After that, the only things I have to do are create a proposal, defend it, and write a dissertation. No problem, right? Argh. But one step at a time.
I am afraid I have no knitting to report. I have barely even touched needles since before Christmas. I think I will reward myself the weekend after my exam with a fun friend and knitting filled weekend.
1 comment:
Hope you're back to knitting soon.
Post a Comment