Monday, January 26, 2009

No More Yarn Shopping!

Seriously, I'm not kidding. I've bought six skeins in the last two days, and I have my last shipment of a sock club coming in the next week or two. So what did I buy?
  • 3 skeins Malabrigo chunky for a Katie Beret by Kirsten Kapur and Bella's Mittens by Marielle Henault (my first Malabrigo!)
  • 2 skeins Louet Sport weight for #03 Marlene by Cookie A
  • 1 skein Trekking 126 (the yummy Neapolitan color) for basic socks
  • 1 skein Plucky Knitter TBA. I'm sure these will be socks too
So I am not allowed to buy any more yarn until I've completed the following projects:
  • Mystery socks (80% done)
  • Forest canopy shawl (30% done)
  • Katie Beret
  • Wool-Ease Mittens
  • #03 Marlene
  • Basic Trekking socks
  • Bella's Mittens
  • Revenge of the Mummies Socks
  • Mr. Scrooge's Interchangeable Mitts
  • Kaylee
  • A pair of socks out of the Plucky Knitter Yarn
Once I've done all of these projects, I'll have used my new yarn and I won't feel too guilty about buying some yarn for Relm or the Dream in Color Shrug.

No comments: