Dear knitting, I miss you. I promise we will spending some time finishing projects together next week.
Dear pleasure reading, it was fantastic to stay up all night with you. We haven't done that for awhile. Unfortunately, now I am exhausted. I think you are interfering with my non-pleasure reading. I don't think we can see each other for awhile.
Dear gym, you are the only thing that I enjoy that I will be doing this week. I hope you realize how much I've changed.
Dear cats, thank you for sitting on my lap and making me feel loved.
Dear phone, I am putting you on silent this week. I hope you understand.
Dear apartment, I'm afraid you are going to get quite messy. Don't worry, when I really want to procrastinate, we will have a date with the vacuum.
Dear Ravelry, I will miss our morning coffee chats. I hope you can wait until summer to resume them.
Dear friends, you're still my friends, right? How about that dinner we've been trying to plan for a month now two weeks from today?
Dear blog readers, if you haven't guessed, it's finals time. I'll see you in a week or two.
1 comment:
Good luck!!
Post a Comment