Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Knitting Again!

I realized that not knitting is making me very unhappy, as well as not helping my stress levels, so I started knitting again yesterday. Look what I made:

No, I do not have any news to share with you. My stepmother's brother and sister-in-law are having a baby girl in November, and I want to knit them a couple of things. Are babies really that small? I do not see how any foot will ever fit in that.

What has been going on in my life? School, research, TA, travel, more school, studying for my comprehensive exams in January, sleep occasionally, and yes, more school. I knew this semester was going to be bad, but it is really kicking my butt. I'm really looking forward to January 10th when things will finally calm down a bit.

By the way, the photo shoot deteriorated quickly. Weasley really likes yarn:

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

The end is in site. Wes is a big kitty!