- Make one scrapbook- no
- Start and finish a sweater- still in progress
- Make a color work project- no
- Knit Nana and Grandad socks- no
- Finish or frog all 2010 knitting projects- same place as last month
- Make a felt advent calendar- no
- Work out 111 times-worked out 12 times
- Lose 11% of my body weight- 5% and counting
- Learn to walk in high heels- no
- Prepare an academic paper for submission to a journal- no
- Read 11 non-school books by different authors- first month I did not read anything by a new author. I have been working my way through the complete works of Jane Austen.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
2011 Goals- May Recap
Where did May go? Seriously, I have no idea. I have a feeling this summer is going to fly by. I did not do so well on my goals this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment