Saturday, June 11, 2011

First 2011 Goal Completed!

It is June, and I have finally completed my first 2011 goal. Look over on the sidebar. Yup, I finished reading 11 books by 11 authors. Actually, I have read more than 11 non-school books so far this year, but I got on a Jane Austen and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle kick. I am sure I will be reading many more books, but I love the feeling of accomplishment. I think having a Nook has really aided in my reading. I have always loved to read, but never thought to carry around a book, so I did not read as much as I like. I do not think that technology can ever replace the wonderful feeling of a book in your hands, but it is not a bad aid to reading more when you are out and about. Do you have a Nook or Kindle? Has it changed your reading habits?

No comments: