Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Blog overload?
Is it just me, or does it seem like bloggers are posting a little less than usual lately? I know I sure am. I am not quite sure if it is the change of seasons and weather, the start of the school year, anticipation of the holiday season, or what. I for one just haven't been knitting much. After all the Camp Loopy stuff, I needed a break, and now I do not have any projects that really interest me. I want to finish all my WIPs, and I want to knit two pairs of socks for Christmas, but I just cannot motivate myself. Maybe I should start a fun project this weekend to get my knitting (and blogging) mojo back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm starting to come out of my low period. Maybe it's a good thing we're timed differently, otherwise there would be nothing to read. Besides, you're a busy - BUSY - student. You're not suppose to have any free time. =^.^=
Post a Comment