Thursday, April 12, 2012

All By Myself

Mr. DB is away at a conference in Vancouver for the next five days (lucky duck!). That means I have the apartment to myself. I have big plans. I would like to think that I am going to give the place a complete spring cleaning, work out every single day, and come up with a brilliant dissertation topic, but that would be unrealistic even in my wildest dreams. So instead, I'm going to limit myself to five achievable goals (five days - five goals, cute huh?).
  1. Pick up my knitting needles again and knit at least a few minutes every day
  2. Clean my desk
  3. Work on the paper that has been hanging over my head for over a year now
  4. Finish all the laundry (working on that right now!)
  5. Work out three times
Let's see how it goes. Do you have any big plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

I have this Friday off, so it's a three dayer!

It's also the apex of the leonoid meteor shower.