- Woke up to the alarm from one of the 2 iPhones (mine)
- Got up and fed my 2 cats
- Turned on one coffee grinder and espresso machine and then made my coffee with another grinder and the drip machine (that's 2 grinders and 2 coffee makers*)
- Had to choose between 2 open types of coffee
- Turned on my 2 computers
*This is a total necessity. I do not know how to use the espresso machine- that is Mr. DB's territory. But I get up before him and need caffeine to function. We got the second grinder yesterday because both of our grinds were not quite right because we were switching back and forth between espresso and drip. I think in the long run, two grinders will mean much less wasted coffee and much better tasting coffee. Oh, and if you do not normally grind your coffee, go buy a grinder and some whole bean coffee today. I was skeptical, but I am now a convert. The coffee is MUCH better and it does not take too much longer, even for someone like me who makes coffee still 75% asleep.
1 comment:
Grilltech has a small coffee pot and grinds his own. I on the other hand, loathe coffee.
Post a Comment