I've been thinking a lot about my knitting in 2010. I don't want my yarn stash to end up like my scrapbooking stash (large, unwieldy, and unused), so this year I want to get it down to a reasonable size. Likewise, I do not want to have a lot of unfinished objects. Last year, I finished every project by New Years. That didn't happen this year. If you are the type of knitter that has 10 (or more) projects on the needles, and that works for you, then great. But too many projects stress me out. Therefore, January is going to be about finishing things up. I don't expect to finish everything in a month, but I want to make a dent. The things I currently have on the needles are:
- Liesl sweater 1- just need to weave in ends, sew on button, and create button loop
- Liesl sweater 2- second sleeve, button, finishing
- Calloway- second sock
- Sunday Swing Socks- second socks
Although I haven't started these projects yet, I also have a few where I've already balled up the yarn, and they are starting to take some of my mental knitting energy:
- Katie beret
- Matching scarf
- Ishbel
I'll let you know how it goes. I wish you all a healthy, happy, and productive 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment