Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ravelympics

I'm sure you've heard about the Ravelympics. Just about every blog and podcast in the past couple weeks have talked about it. So it might sound like knitting blasphemy, but I am not playing along. I am not good at deadlines. Plus, I have too many other things going on right now to commit myself to anything. However, I do like a good challenge. My unofficial goal then in the next two weeks is to completely finish (photos and all) four projects:
  1. Neck warmer- done blocking, just needs pictures
  2. Liesl 1- just finished weaving in the ends and sewing on the button today; just needs pictures
  3. Liesl 2- needs second sleeve, bottom, and finishing
  4. Katie's beret- to the crown decreases
No pressure, just these have been languishing for awhile. I started the Liesls in August and September, and this is the second incarnation of the beret, the first incarnation of which I knit a year ago.

To all of you who are participating in the Ravelympics, good luck! What are your goals?

No comments: