Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to Reality

I spent a very nice long weekend in Michigan visiting my boyfriend. I even managed to get some knitting done while watching football. Mr. DB* was thrilled that my A Little Jazz is "Packer Green." Of course, for the upteenth trip, I brought my camera and forgot to take pictures.

Now it is back to reality. My to-do list is impossibly long. For now though I'm enjoying a few quiet moments drinking coffee and eating my Nana's zucchini bread with one of my cats snuggled on my lap. They have been crazy, so I know they missed me.

*Everyone needs a good blog nickname, right? No, my boyfriend and I are not super formal. Nor are his initials DB. It's a shortened version of a joke name my family calls him.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

You can't say it's a shorted joke name and leave it at that! Details! =^.^=