Thursday, January 13, 2011

Recent Purchases


I have been trying to be very good about not buying yarn lately, especially because I have not been knitting as much. Still, I could not resist a few additions (clockwise from top left): Miss Babs, Plucky Knitter, another Plucky Knitter, and Dream in Color. You should recognize the last one from my Ripley. The Miss Babs is a beautiful Kelly green. I took a million pictures in all sorts of light, but I just could not capture it. I've started working on A Little Jazz with that. The other green, the Plucky Knitter, will be a Joyful January Hat, I believe. I am not quite sure about the gray Plucky yet. Any suggestions for me?

I also bought some madelinetosh sport in the colorway crumble. I wish I could get a better picture. Here is a link to the picture on Etsy. It is a richer color than it appears on my monitor, and soo pretty. I think it will become an Autumn Vines Beret, although I am worried that it might blend in a little too much with my hair color.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

Nice haul! Can't wait to see how the projects turn out.