Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Spring Break!

Just what the doctor ordered- a week off of classes. Actually a week and a half because my last class was last Wednesday. A friend of mine had his spring break last week, and he commented that it should actually be called "Late Winder Intensive Term With No Class Sessions". I think that is very true. I did my visiting and vacationing over the weekend, and now it is time to catch up on work and all those pesky little tasks I never have time to do during the semester.

There has been knitting though. I'll be sharing the story of my latest scarf soon. Let's just say it was the longest bind off EVER. For now, my goal is to finish Mr. DB's scarf so that maybe he can wear it once or twice before the weather gets too warm.

I hope you are enjoying a little bit of spring.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

Like what you did with the blog.

Stories are good, why did the bind off take so long?