Friday, April 1, 2011

2011 Goals- March Recap

I always feel like March is divided into two months: pre-Spring Break and post-Spring Break. I can barely remember before break. Here's my recap: a pretty good month for knitting and reading, but not so much for anything else.
  1. Make one scrapbook- no
  2. Start and finish a sweater- no
  3. Make a color work project- no
  4. Knit Nana and Grandad socks- started socks for Nana but had to rip them out because they were too big
  5. Finish or frog all 2010 knitting projects- Finished two projects, the baby booties and Mr. DB's scarf
  6. Make a felt advent calendar- no
  7. Work out 111 times- worked out 7 times
  8. Lose 11% of my body weight- gained a little, so back to 0
  9. Learn to walk in high heels- forgot about this one
  10. Prepare an academic paper for submission to a journal- I'm still in the ideas stages
  11. Read 11 non-school books by different authors- read several books. This is by far the easiest goal

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

Goals a tricky thing. Keep trying, you can do it.