I started a new sweater. As soon as I saw the pattern for
Bella Rue, I fell in love: the vintage feel, the cute collar, the back detailing, the pockets, oh my! I got the yarn at
Web's anniversary sale
last year, so I thought it was about time to use it. The pattern calls for about 100 more yards than I have, so I made the collar a little shorter. I also do not know if I will make the pockets. They are one of my favorite parts, but I think they might draw too much attention to my
bulges curves. I might add some bust darts too, to make it fit a little better.
Anyway, I need about 5 skeins of the yarn I am using, Araucania Nature Wool Solids, so I thought it would be fun to show you how far I get after each skein. Without further ado, here is the first twenty percent of my
Bella Rue:
And a detail shot of the collar and button band:
1 comment:
Very pretty sweater. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.
Post a Comment