How about a side view?
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Bella Rue: Part II
I am about 40 percent of the way through Bella Rue, so I thought it was time for another post. I learned one major lesson so far: alternating skeins of hand painted yarn is not optional, it is mandatory. I have no doubt you can see the line where I switched to my second skein, and then when I started alternating. I think hope in something other than bad bathroom lighting it is not quite this bad. I know it is noticeable now, but I am hoping when the whole sweater is done it will not scream out at you like this. I suppose I should rip it out and start again, but I am just not that type of knitter. Lesson learned.
How about a side view?
How about a side view?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice.
Post a Comment